Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for. Whether we learn this through our travels or by actively observing the world around us, Thanksgiving is an opportunity to break bread with family and friends, and be mindful of the bounty of blessings in our lives.
In the spirit of thankfulness, thank you to:
- everyone who has supported Trip Styler via this blog, facebook, twitter and offline; I hope you've been educated, inspired and entertained!
- my husband and dog @nachoking for being my biggest fans
- @heatherlovesit for her dishing out her design, writing & editing skills
- alvin from bionic amigo for being a coding master
- leah from OTfit , the brains and brawn behind healthy on the road posts
With an attitude of gratitude, Trish