Travel experiences are not often something people think of gifting, but they are easy to give as well as appreciated by sun-seekers and adventurers alike.
Here are some travel experiences you can give this Christmas: Fairmont Gift Card How it works:
- pick up a gift card at any fairmont location
- use it toward a stay, at any restaurant within any fairmont
- PLUS, from today until December 20th, the Fairmont Southhampton in Bermuda is offering a $99/night sale. I don't know about you, but if I got this gift for Christmas, it would be something I NEVER forget!
Your Airline Miles How it works:
- login to the airline with whom you have the points you wish to gift
- navigate [or search] transfer or giving miles
- as an example, here's how to transfer and give away miles with Alaska Airlines. Alaska is having a big sale for bookings between some of their fave Canadian and US destinations.
- if you are feeling like you want to give away more miles you can also give to charities
Travel Agencies How it works:
- contact your travel agency
- see if they have a gift certificate option (some do, but unfortunately don't advertise it)
- [make sure their business is stable so you won't lose your money in 6 months]
- buy the travel gift certificate in your preferred denomination