Ever needed medical care when traveling? This is a travel App every parent, brother or sister would want their family member to have on their iPhone/iTouch while exploring the world. mPassport helps people find reliable medical care when far from home. Touted as a "personal medical concierge" mPassport lets you review doctors, dentists, hospitals and pharmacies, consult a map then request an appointment.
So far, this Travel Medial Assistance app is only available for London and Paris, but a roll-out of additional cities is in the works. Don't fret my pet, if you are traveling somewhere other than London or Paris, no problem. Use mPassport's mobile or non-mobile site to access to same info. The cost ranges from $9.95 for 30-days, to $49.95 for a 1-year subscription.
mPassport Travel App Details
- $0.99 for Paris | Free for London (as of today)
- Search, map and choose among carefully selected doctors, dentists, hospitals and pharmacies
- Schedule an appointment...on short notice
- Find equivalent medication brand names and translate important medical terms and phrases
- Downloads to your phone (internet connect not required)
- Optional Google maps connection for directions from your current location or pre-loaded landmarks
Other Travel iPhone Apps we've Reviewed